It’s been quite a while since I posted a 10 minute meal. Today I needed it. I was missing a vital ingredient for my planned meal and got buried deep in laundry. So this is what I came up with.
Seafood and Goat Cheese Pasta.
pasta of choice (with 10 minutes or less cooking time)
3 shallots, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
100g goat cheese
1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Boil water and add pasta
- Heat oil in fry pan, add shallots and garlic. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add seafood to fry pan. Saute further 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, crumble goat cheese into fry pan, stir through until melted. Season to taste.
- Drain pasta and mix into marinara.
- Serve and garnish with lemon wedges.
Approx. cost per serving $2.50