photo by 5k1nnyt1g3r, some rights reserved
Silverbeet and Mushroom pasta bake
10 large silverbeet leaves, blanched and chopped
3 large field mushroom, sliced
1 onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
8 sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
1/2 cup cream
pasta of your choice (I used 4 left over lasagne sheets, broken into pieces)
parmesan to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Heat olive oil in large frypan. Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add butter and mushrooms. Saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add drained silverbeet, tomatoes and cream. Combine and remove from heat,
- Mix with pasta and place in oven proof dish.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes
- Serve with parmesan on top.