This is a nice, easy, budget friendly change from sandwiches. I just can’t speak kindly of sandwiches, I need to move past that.
Pumpkin & Feta Fritters with Avocado
350g peeled and diced pumpkin
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
200g feta, crumbled
oil and butter to cook
avocado slices to top
- Place pumpkin in TM and grate on speed 7 for 3 – 5 seconds. Add water and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
- Add eggs, flour, garlic and combine for 20 seconds on speed 7
- Add cheese and season with salt and pepper. Combine on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds
- Heat a little oil and a little butter in a fry pan. Fry large spoonfuls of the batter into fritters on each side until golden.
- Top fritters with sliced avocado to serve.