- 500g rolled oats
- 250ml apple or orange juice
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 250ml (1 cup) cream
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 125ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 50g slivered almonds, toasted
- 200g fresh fruit (such as grated apple, sliced apricots, blueberries and raspberries - in winter use dried fruits)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, optional*
- 2 red-skinned apples
- 40g butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
All nutrition values are per serve.
Brought to you by Henry Jones & Co.
How to cooking school brought to you by Coles
Brought to you by Campbell's Real Stock
Brought to you by Coles
Simple and delicious family meals by Coles
Nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Discover a free range life with Annabel Langbein
Brought to you by Barilla
Brought to you by SunRice
What everyone's cooking
From the magazines
Cook one or both of our 1st birthday naughty and nice cheesecakes for the chance to win, thanks to Jalna!
You'll be in chocolate heaven with this Hazelnut swirl ice-cream sundae cake!
This velvety smooth chocolate & amaretto pudding is an Italian classic.
You could be the lucky winner of one of 10 copies of New Zealand home cook Annabel Langbein's Through the Seasons book.
Win a Breville Nespresso UMilk worth $299.
Win the new 4-slice Breville Smart Waffle, worth $249.